Title: Associate Professor
Position: Associate Director of the Logistics Research Center
Research Interests: Logistics System Optimization and Modeling; Logistics Systems Engineering; Intelligent Optimization Algorithms
Main Courses: Logistics System Optimization and Modeling
June 2008: Ph.D. in Systems Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
2008: Lecturer - College of Economic and Social Development, Nankai University
2014: Associate Professor – College of Economic and Social Development, Nankai University
• An adaptive quantum swarm evolutionary algorithm for partner selection in virtual enterprise. International Journal of Production Research, 2014, 1607-1621.
• An adaptive membrane algorithm for solving combinatorial optimization problems. ACTA Mathematica Scientia, 2014, 1377-1394.
• A hybrid membrane evolutionary algorithm for solving constrained optimization problems. Optik, 2014, 897-902.
• A P-based hybrid evolutionary algorithm for vehicle routing problem with time windows. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2014, 1-12.
• A novel membrane algorithm for capacitated vehicle routing problem. Soft Computing, 2015, 471-482.
• An improved dynamic membrane evolutionary algorithm for constrained engineering design problems. Natural Computing, 2016, 579-589.
• An improved gravitational search algorithm for green partner selection in virtual enterprises. Neurocomputing, 2016, 163-169.
• An adaptive membrane evolutionary algorithm for solving constrained engineering optimization problems. Journal of Universal Computer Science, 2017, 652-672.
• Optimizing the green open vehicle routing problem with time windows by minimizing comprehensive routing cost. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018, 962-971.
• A hybrid tabu search algorithm for a real-world open vehicle routing problem involving fuel consumption constraints. Complexity, 2018, 1-12.