Our research is aimed to solve the theoretical and practical issues in the development of regional economies. We also take part in the “Project 985" as a National Economy Innovation Base and the 2011 Collaborative Innovation Plan. One of our goals is to become an international-class scientific research and teaching basem taking advantage of our teaching It strives to become a leading, A world-class scientific research, teaching, think tanks, international exchange in one academic heights.
Currently, our main research directions include: Regional Policy Theory and Empirical Analysis, Regional Industry Analysis, Real regional industry analysis, Land Use and Real Estate, Regional Innovation and Spatial Economics. In the past five years, we have been published around 50 articles on SSCI, SCI and CSSCI. We undertook five national fund projects, and 20 consulting projects for government agencies and enterprises.
Characteristics of our research work:
▪ Reinforcement of social services. Development of our think-tank function.
▪ Use of Big Data as support of the discipline evolution.
▪ Established China Regional Policy Research Center and China REAL.
▪ Promotion of international cooperation and improvement of our exchange platforms.
▪ Combination of theoretical research with think-tank services